Monday, November 24, 2008

My trip to UK

I'll be going to united kingdom next spring, it's my first time there it should be a lot of fun! I'm not really familiar with what's good or not there, can you guys give me some tips? I heard that the train ride on the north york railway is a whole lot of fun. It's apparently a train ride through beautiful country side, as you guys know I'm a nature, mountains, etc lover, so I'll be checking it out for sure. What other not-to-miss attractions are there to see?


kulveer said...

I found a site for Ukrainians very interesting, you can surf it . Experiences Photos Photos Jokes Jokes Dating Pal Friend Politics Bussiness Marriages for Ukrainian TV Music Tourism Tips History Food Fashion Culture Art Discussion Visa in US in USA Visa Visa in UK Visa Zealand Visa Visa


durga said...

I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.

Australian Visa UK